What do you need to have a great time? An amazing group of friends, superb music, and comfortable SHOES!
Regardless of how great the ambience is and how dance-friendly the music is, you really cannot let your hair down without comfortable shoes. How about removing shoes and dancing, though? While that sounds like a great idea, it is not always possible, especially in pubs and public places. It is actually quite tacky, isn’t it? That is why, it is important to have comfortable shoes that will support you as you lose yourself in the music.. The moment.
Best shoes for dancing all night
Most often, people think comfortable shoes are unaesthetic, especially in the party scene. But that’s not true. There are many attractive shoes, including heels, that you could buy without compromising on your comfort. If you don’t believe us, go through our list of the best shoes for dancing and you will know what we mean!
Let’s begin our list then!
1. SheStole Women’s Strappy Heels
Whether it is ballroom, salsa, or light latin dancing to move your hips to the music, you won’t go wrong with these beautiful satin heels. They are among our top choices for a variety of reasons but let’s take a look at the top ones:
- These are strappy dance shoes for women, designed to fuse comfort and style.
- They are made of 100% leather in the outsole. Leather is one of the finest materials when it comes to shoes and it looks premium too. The upper area is made of satin.
- Along with dancing, you can also wear them to formal occasions. That’s how great they look.
- They have 6.4 cm heels, making them comfortable while giving you a lift at the same time.
- They are available in nude and black colors. Both are classy colors.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- The color may not be exactly as advertised
2. TTdancewear Women’s Dance Shoes
Add some glitter to your ensemble with these lovely TTdancewear shoes! They are available in multiple colors but we love the black satin and sparkly glitter variants the best. We are sure you will love them too. Here’s a closer look:
- They have a heel size of 2.5 inches, which is comfortable for most dancing occasions.
- You m for salsa, ballroom, Latin dance, and bachata.
- They have quick release buckles that make them easy to wear and quick to remove based on requirements.
- These shoes are flexible and lightweight.
- Amateur dancers will love these shoes. If you are a Latin professional, you will love these just as much. They are designed to satisfy both requirements.
- They have a suede sole.
- Very pretty and elegant
- Extremely comfortable
- Don’t come with a bag to carry them
- The heel can be too sharp
3. Very Fine Ladies Women Ballroom Shoes
If you are specifically looking for ballroom dancing shoes, you will love these Very Fine Ladies’ Shoes. They have a 1 to 1.5-inch heel and are close-toed. Below are a few more details:
- They have a suede outsole.
- The shoes look very elegant, especially because they are close-toed. Many people prefer wearing them for formal occasions.
- The insole is cushioned and helps with shock absorption. This means you can literally dance all night without feeling any pressure on the sole.
- The shoes have an easy-remove buckle or hook that makes them very easy to wear.
- They are available in a variety of colors but the black pair seem to be the most popular.
- Extremely comfortable
- They fit well
- They are fairly priced
- Might have to wear socks to avoid blisters (if you are prone to them)
4. DSOL Women’s Latin Dance Shoes
All you Latin dancers, your search for the perfect shoes ends here! We have on our list the classiest, most beautiful Latin dance shoes you can find. They are also quite easy to afford. Read on for more details:
- These imported shoes are 80% nubuck and 20% sparkle.
- They are of medium width and have a heel size of 2.5 inches.
- Along with Latin dance, these are suitable for salsa, ballroom, rumba, chachacha, and jive practicing.
- These shoes are comfortable and sturdy enough for amateurs and professionals alike.
- They are available in black, white, and silver colors – all extremely beautiful.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Fit true to size
- The sole may be too thin
5. WUAILIM Women’s Ballroom Dance Shoes
These bright and fancy shoes will turn all eyes on you at any party! They are really beautiful and are studded with rhinestones. But, these are not the only reasons why we love these shoes. Below are a few more reasons:
- They have a leather sole.
- The heel size is 2.5 to 2.75 inches. It is high enough to give you a lift but not so high that you feel uncomfortable.
- They fit perfectly because they are made true to size.
- They have a quick wear feature thanks to their stretch fit. You can almost just slip them on.
- The shoes are ideal for light recreation and professional dancing at the same time.
- They are designed to be steady but not heavy.
- Very beautiful shoes
- Fit perfectly
To make choosing easier for you, we have answered a few questions that we get asked regularly:
What shoes should I wear to dance?
Heels are the best dance shoes. You don’t need a high heel – even a 1-inch heel works. For ballroom dancing, remember to buy shoes with a suede sole for stability
Which heels are good for dancing?
Stiletto heels are best for dancing but if you are just starting out, we would advise a thicker heel.
Are dance shoes comfortable?
Yes, they are. Some of the best brands today make extremely comfortable shoes, which is why many people wear them for parties and formal occasions as well.
Are running shoes good for dancing?
For hip-hop, running shoes might work. But they aren’t suitable for ballroom, Latin, salsa, etc.
Buy any of the above shoes and you will be very happy with your purchase! Make sure you choose based on your primary reason – partying or professional dancing. Also, remember to keep the type of dance in mind to buy the perfect pair of shoes. All the best – if you need any help, we are here for you!